Hello Ivan!

On Sunday, November 07, 2004, 3:37 PM, you wrote:

A>> Wait a minute! I've just discovered what's going on! Obviously the
A>> last time I looked at a log, I must have minimised it.

I> I didn't understand. Log window cannot be minimized. It is
I> restricted action....

Are we talking about the same thing?

The Bat!/Main window/Account/View log ?

This brings up a typical Windows window for me, with options to
"Restore Down" from the full-size I have it set for, and options to
drag it almost to nothing in size.

Do you think this is what Marten says he did?

Mary
The Bat! 3.0.2.5 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2