Hi

On Tuesday, 9 November, 2004, at 5:12:48 PM, Alexander S. Kunz wrote:

[...]

> I don't know that either, but one possible explanation may be
> compatibility:

> Outlook Express can't do a thing with *.msg files (according to something I
> googled, no warranty),

If you save the *.msg attachment to disk, you can right-click and choose
program from
list to open it with OE.

To get OE to actually recognise it and open it when you click, you
have to associate the .msg extension with OE.

Both of these may be beyond the average OE user ;-)

MFPA                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1