Sorry to be pain but... I posted the request below but didn't receive
a reply. Earlier I posted a message relating to this issue and Allie
Martin replied (Re: Having Trouble Closing TheBat - 2nd Request). I
have tried the ideas in that message but am no farther to solving the
problem.

==============

I'm having a nuisance issue with TheBat! I'm using the latest version
although this problem occurred before in 2.x.

Some preliminary info:
- I have my Bat files on my server. The folders 'available offline' so
  I can always access them.
- I made the tests below with virus scanning turned off to remove that
  as a possible problem.
- I turned off mail checking during the testing (at startup and after
  x minutes).
- I removed the spam filter (Bayes Filter) for the tests.

Now the problem:

  I log off, disconnect from network, then log on and open TheBat!
  When I close the program, the process (in Task Manager) ends
  immediately upon exiting.

  I log off or restart, connect to network, and log on and open
  TheBat! When I close the program, the process (in Task Manager)
  takes over 2 minutes to end.

Another point: Whenever I open TheBat! (in either situation listed
above) it takes about a minute for all the folders to display. During
that time TheBat! process is taking most or all of the CPU resources.

I'm wondering if there is something fundamentally wrong with the
installation. Should I uninstall and reinstall the program? Is there
another test I should run to figure out why this is occurring?

Thanks for your help.

--
Michael Rudnick
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 (2600) Service Pack 2