Hello Anthony!

On Sunday, November 14, 2004, 8:51 AM, you wrote:

ASK>> I don't know - here, there is no top folder. My common folders
ASK>> are on the same level as the account's "top" folders.

AGA> Well, what is the top folder called in the common folder tree?

Here is the way my folder looks, reading vertically, top down:

The account name, m.bull. Moving right, Inbox, with numerous
subfolders. Below it, Outbox, Sent Mail, and Trash. Below that the
names of my only two Common folders, TBUDL Archive and TBBETA Archive.

I don't have a folder set up with Common folders as subfolders to it.

And there's no default that would have set it up that way. The Bat! is
very complex--I don't know how you got a separate common folder tree.

Perhaps someone else can speak further to this question. Wish I could
be more help.

Mary
The Bat! 3.0.2.6 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2