I think there is a problem handling incoming messages that contain
invalid e-mail addresses or nothing at all in the From field (and
possibly the Sender field).

I hae a Perl script that generates feedback and guest-book messages and
it allows visitors to not provide an e-mail address.  I've noticed that
TB behaves strangely when handling these messages.  Sometimes it moves a
message from the same folder to a different folder.  Access violations
and long pauses are frequent, and filters move slowly against the
messages.

I changed the scripts to always put some sort of valid e-mail address in
the headers, and I think the problem went away.  I don't know if it has
anything to do with filters, although these messages do pass through
filters.

--
Anthony
Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600