Hi

On Friday, 19 November, 2004, at 2:41:25 AM, Peter Ouwehand wrote:

> Here, in Options | Preferences | Viewer/Editor the first three drop-down
> lists are set to:
> "Plain Text Viewer" or "Plain Text version only"

> Which works just fine for me, all are displayed in plain text.

Up until now that has worked for me but not for the second message
in this thread (mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
from Paul Cartwright). I want to know how to set up TB so that all
messages _including that one_ display as plain text. Any ideas,
anybody?

MFPA                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1