Dear Lou,

@21-Nov-2004, 07:43 -0500 (21-Nov 12:43 UK time) Lou Yovin [L] in
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>> ... You could paste the filter here or in  TBTech for our advice.

L> The first 2 filters in the account are:
L> (header contains, Action: move) X-Text-Classification: spam
L> (header contains, Action: move) X-Text-Classification: lou

L> Certainly not complex. Most of the time, it works.

Not complex enough I'd say.

"Header contains" implies that the header will always /begin/ with:

I'm not certain that your popfile headers have that strict a syntax.

It may, perhaps, work better if you were to first define a specific
"Custom Header" of "X-Text-Classification".

    Options  ..  Preferences .. Messages .. Message headers .. 'Add'

    You'll get a pop-up to define the header

      Display as: X-Text-Classification
      RFC header: X-Text-Classification
      Uncheck: 'This field is an address list' (because it isn't)
      Uncheck: 'Allow this field to be edited in the message editor'
      Uncheck:  'Display  this  field  in the scrollable part of the
      header pane'

Now your filters can be:

Header field [X-Text-Classification:] contains [spam], Action: move
Header field [X-Text-Classification:] contains [lou], Action: move

You'll find that far more reliable.

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v3.0.2.7 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2