In data Sat, 20 Nov 2004 20:14:23 +0000, David Elliott ha scritto:

>> I've tried 'Run as', but I don't understand what to do. If I select a
>> specific user, it replies that password field cannot be empty (and I set
>> no password).
> I _never_ have a user with no password.

I think you wouldn't suggest, neither. :-)
The fact it is a home installation and I'm the only user, here.

But I think I haven't understood your suggestion about 'Run as'. If I
right-click on the shortcut icon, then 'Run as', it says "Select
account user" (or something like that, I'm translating from Italian)
and it lets me choose between the current user (but [X] Protect
computer from unauthorized use) and a specific user, but I have the
problem with the empty password.

--
daRkSidE, 21/11/2004 13.19.41
[04/07 - Still Life (talking)] Pat Metheny Group: (It's Just) Talk