Hi there

I  am  sure  this  is  possible  but I have given up trying.  Our mail
server  generates  messages  that  it thinks are Spam and prefixes the
subject  with  the heading  "Probably Spam". In most cases this is not the
case.    I   would   like to extract these from my normal mail and put
them into  a  "Probably  Spam"  folder  - this much I have obviously easily
achieved.   Now  comes  the  difficult  part  for  me, I would like to
copy the message to another folder called "Send Probably Spam" and change the
Subject  to  "nonspam"  and the the recipient to be a a specific email
address  on  our  mail server.   Again I have been able to do this if I get the
message  put  into  the  Outbox, but I would like to check the message
before sending it hence wanting to put it in a draft folder first.

Your help would be greatly appreciated

--
Kind Regards

Dave Thomas