Hi Alexander,

On Tuesday, November 30, 2004, 11:44 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> K9 learns and works very quickly

ASK> Except for the nigeria connection scam mails of which I get at least two a
ASK> day on three accounts ATM. K9 repeatedly misses those. *sigh*

I've received a couple lately and you are right, they snuck past K9.
However, if I simply send my bank account info I could be a
millionaire and hire someone to filter my email! :-)

ASK> Is it a common filter? Maybe you've just forgotten to share it with your
ASK> accounts.

I've set up two separate filters for the two accounts, using two
slightly different conditions. And, neither works consistently. It
seems strange that some mail classified as spam would be moved to the
correct folder, and others also marked would not be moved by the
filter.

Thanks for your help!

--
Best wishes,
Pat

A Canadian in Houston
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.8 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2