I hope this hasn't been asked here recently -- if so, feel free to tell me to
hit the archives.  I've been using TB for over a year now and really love it.
At some point I set it give me text messages.  I get the html version as an
attachment, but whenI open it, the graphics have not been downloaded so I get a
bunch of boxes with x'es and colored text.  Is there a way to have the text
version (as it is now) but with the HTML as an attachment *with* the graphics?
Very occasionally I'd like to see the HTML.  I've tried a bunch of combinations
at Options>Preferences>Viewer/Editor, but can't seem to get what I'm looking
for.

Thanks!

Sharyn

Sharyn & Walt Hutchens