Roelof Otten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hallo andrews,
>
> On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 07:13:23 -0800 (PST)GMT (5-12-2004, 16:13 +0100,
> where I live), you wrote:
>
> AMG> Curious as to how TB! does its duplicate message
> AMG> search. Never had trouble with it before, but now...
>
> IIRC on Message-ID

Thanks Roelof,

then it isn't working fully, or there are some other criteria in play. I checked
the RFC headers of some dupes and they had identical message IDs (also explains
why the sent folder never found any dupes, no Message ID).

Using the bat for a long long time now, used to these little quirks. Though I've
lately taken an interest in exploring all the features I got used to ignoring!!!
I'll be back, but let's hope they fix it in the next release (assuming they
don't charge for it :) )

Using TB! 3.0.1.33

--
Andrew