On Tue 14-Dec-04 9:10pm -0600, Munango-Keewati wrote:

> I'm trying to create a filter that will move both incoming and
> outgoing messages to a single folder, based on the name of the sender
> or recipient. That is, I'm trying to collect both messages to and from
> one individual in the same folder for future reference. Incoming
> messages work fine, but outgoing still go to the Sent Mail folder.
> Here's the filter (edited to conceal real names and email addresses):

TB! can't do that.  You should start off by reading
about filters - there's plenty of good references on
the WWW.

Why do you feel you need to do this in a single filter?
Once you have a basic idea about what filters are, you
will see that it is a trivial task using two filters -
one for incoming and one for outgoing.

Bill

Beta 3.0.2.10 Pro  BayesIt! 0.7.6  X-Ray 1.4.0.0  XMP 0.9.6  XP Pro SP2  POP3