Hi Marten,

> > Any suggestion on how to delete attachment files unassociated with any
> > mail?
> In Options - Files & Directories...
> there's an option - delete attachments when message removed from trash -

Thanks, I should have mentioned that I have that checked. However, it
doesn't seem to work with messages that are directly deleted from a folder
without going to the trash bin first.
I have my spam folders set up so that deleting messages from them doesn't
move them to the trash folder but deletes them completely right away.

Roman

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!