Hello Charles & everyone else,

on 19-Dez-2004 at 20:36 you (Charles) wrote:

> I have un-installed and re-installed both Norton's and The Bat in
> every order I can think of.

> Can someone help?

Have you tried disabling the Norton Antivirus email checker temporarily?

If that doesn't help, I'd try to leave away the Norton Firewall and see if
it works then.

But AFAIK, you really can't propperly get rid of Norton AV and stuff once
you've installed it. Maybe you should try to backup your system, recover
from the original Sony CD installation, and then try again, without the
Norton stuff...

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)
 using TB! v3.0.2.10 Home on Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2

Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it with the handle
of anxiety or the handle of faith. -- H. W. Beecher