Thomas Fernandez wrote:

TF> I understand that if I move a mail by way of common filter and
TF> then apply a colour group in the account filter, this should work.
TF> The idea is to sort the mail into common folders, but indicate by
TF> colour group which account they were originally sent to. This
TF> should work, shouldn't it?

If you change the common filters to allow subsequent filters to
execute, you can move the message again with the account filters
instead of assigning a color group.  That may do what you originally
wanted, though in a somewhat back-asswards fashion.  I just tried a
double move with filters and it seems to work.

Hmmm, that technique may solve a problem of mine...

--
George

Using The Bat! 3.0.2.8 on Windows XP Pro, Service Pack 2.