Hi, All,

  I'm using The Bat! 2.11.02, and I'm trying to make a _very_
  complicated directory structure and filter set work identically on
  both my desktop and my laptop machine. It originated on my desktop.

  Now, the desktop has more than one hard drive, and for filespace
  reasons, the mail directories are on a different drive than the TB
  executable. The laptop has one hard drive, so the mail directories
  are in the default location.

  Nonetheless, the directory structures are identical within the mail
  directories.

  Yet, when I start TB on the laptop, it doesn't recognize that those
  directories that weren't created manually through the TB interface
  are there.

  Is there anything I can do to teach it?

--

Jonathan Andrew Sheen

http://www.leviathanstudios.com
Leviathan of the GEI (Detached.)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"What'dya expect? I'm a New Yorker!"
-Anonymous New York Firefighter, 9/12/01