Thomas Fernandez wrote:

TF> So I have a problem. You need two accounts to reproduce this:

<snip>

TF> The message will end up in the main account (that's correct) but the
TF> filter in the sub account (assinging the colour group) will be
TF> ignored. This is confirmed by the log file, even though the common
TF> filter moving the message has "Continue Processing..." checked.

I just replicated this as carefully as I could, and it works as
expected.  The message is moved to a folder in account A by a common
filter, and then assigned a color group by an account B filter.

I'm at a loss.  You've already answered just about all the questions I
could think to ask.  You don't indicate what version of TB! you're
using, but a message from a few days ago indicates you're on 3.0.2.4.
I know at least one common filter bug has been fixed without being
mentioned in the release notes, but I don't remember when.  If you're
brave you could try the latest.

--
George

Using The Bat! 3.0.2.8 on Windows XP Pro, Service Pack 2.