Hello Alexander

Thanks for your response. As often, one answer leads to more
questions. Sorry for that ;-)

You wrote:
ASK> That "user parameter" is transported, you could say, "internally" with the
ASK> message (like the color group setting, or a message flag). It can be used
ASK> by further filters (ie. a parent filter sets a user param, a subfilter
ASK> furthers the message according to the user param).

Do I understand correctly that I should use the condition 'additional
parameter' to check this user parameter?

Also, does the user parameter stay with the message indefinitely
across invocations of the Bat! or is it only there during the time the
filter is active?

ASK> PS: you have two sig delimiters in your message, one would do better :)

I fully subscribe to the less-is-more principle. In this case I should
have done less pasting and/or more cutting!

Frank de Bruin
--
The Bat! version: 3.0.1.33 on Windows XP