Hello Stuart,

Wednesday, January 5, 2005, 2:14:08 PM, you wrote and sent the following:

TN>> So, what was your problem?
TN>>
TN>> I have been using TB! for years and had no major problems at all.
> I had locked out the admin account - none of the working accounts
> had admin rights. In the past now so no need to work through what
> may or may not have happened as I cannot test anything now.

> I am pleased you have experienced no problems. I have had
> problems in the past (possibly my fault despite using the Internet
> since before it was called that) with a) filters no working
> correctly (resolved with a point upgrade) and emails being deleted
> for no apparent reason (not connected to the filters I assure you) -
> thank goodness for regular backups.

I'm not sure that qualifies as TB issue. How disappointing! If you can
somehow get Admin rights to that machine still you can reset your password or
take ownership of the mailbase files.

Have you looked at this?

btw, if you used encrypted file system (EFS) on those files, and reset
the password, you will lose any access to them whatsoever unless
you've specified a recovery agent. And that's the whole point with
encryption. Just in case.

--
Andrew

Using The Bat! 3.0.1.33
On Windows XP, 5.1 Build: 2600

QED: Quod erat demonstrandum. [Thus it is proven]