Hello Marck,

MDP> 1) (quick, simple and get you out of it for now) Use the "Account ..
MDP> Dispatch mail on server" to preview waiting messages and delete the
MDP> wrongun before download begins.
I got it taking care of it seems. I used poptray to preview the
message and was able to stop it by making some changes on my
server. All seems well now. Thanks :)

MDP> 2) (the proper way to stop this happening ever again) throw away that
MDP> nanny of a piece of interfering anti-virus software and install AVG or
MDP> NOD or something like.

Its been two years using Pc-cillin. I like it. I notice no slow down
on my pc, it picks up everything, it has a great price for upgrades
for a security suite (AV,Firewall,Spam filtering) $25.
However I do know that Nod32 has a great rep as an AV. But the last
time I tried it, it would always crash on me during the trial. I never
ended up purchasing it. Its been several years since, so Im sure the
problem will not exist now.

Thanks for all the help guys, as always :)

 Darrin

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2