Hello Ralph!

On Wednesday, January 12, 2005, 9:00 AM, you wrote:

> Sorry, but i can't find anything like "Automatic Checking". I
> posted a screenshot with the available menu entries here:
> http://www.inselsbacher.at/pics/spellchecking.png

I see your difficulty, on the screenshot. My menu has "Automatic
Checking" as its first choice, with a Shortcut option, Control plus
F4.

Why don't you try the Shortcut (Control plus F4) and see if it kicks
in?

Your Bat is definitely missing something on the Spell Checker menu!

Mary
The Bat! 3.0.2.10 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2