Hello Lawrence!

On Saturday, January 15, 2005, 1:55 PM, you wrote:

> Thanks, Mary!  That was it.

> I had the "Use an existing Dial-up connection (if any)" set.  I added
> the "No automatical dial for periodical checking" (sic) and that fixed
> it.  In moving TB! to the new WINXP system, I probably didn't look
> close enough at the Options to get them set correctly.

I am so pleased to have been able to give you a clue.

I struggled for about 8 weeks trying to get my settings right when I
moved from dial-up to broadband. So I had a feeling of great empathy
for your plight.

Thank goodness your difficulty was so easily solved! :cloud9:

Mary
The Bat! 3.0.2.10 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2