Hi John,

On Sunday, January 16, 2005, at 12:55:58 PM PST, you wrote:

> IMO K9 is the best of the lot, and free as well.

I use K9 as well, and I'm very happy with it. Just out of curiosity, I
recently tried the latest version of the BayesIt plug-in, but I got
tired of moving good emails back to their proper folders during the
initial training (got too frustrated with this, so I just removed it
and continued to use K9, which is now working at about 99.5% accuracy,
with no false positives).

--
Melissa

PGP public keys:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]&Body=Please%20send%20keys

TB! v2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1