Hi all,

I've a question regarding the 'Created Date & Time' within emails.

I receive periodic emails from one of my bank accounts and when they come through, there is no created date or time in them.

I sort my mail by created date, but because these mails don't have a created date, they're not sorted correctly.

I've approached the organisation in question and they assure me that the date is included in all their outgoing mail.

So why do I not receive it and why is it only from this one location?

I've attached a screen print (it's in Thunderbird, but it's the same with TB!) for people to see.

I've tried comparing headers and all I can see that is different, is after the 'Subject' header, there is no 'Date' header. Could this be what is missing?
--
Chris