Hello Gerard,

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 17:01:37 +0100 GMT (20/01/2005, 23:01 +0700 GMT),
Gerard wrote:

TF>> My question: Should I look at Xray or Hamster to achieve that task?

G> It depends. If you want to add this header on the basis of the e-mail
address it
G> has been send to, then yes you could use both.

Thanks. Which one do you think is easier to set up? All I want to do
is add one header.

G> If you want to filter something in TB! and then add the header

No, add the header first, import to TB, then filter on that header.

G> Here is a trick I use.
G> On the basis of the results of he filtering action of TB! I add a "%comment:"
G> header with a value.

Problem is, TB uses Common filters before it touches the Account
filters.

G> On sending the email I can make the actions of Xray dependent of the value I
G> give the comment header and even have Xray remove this header when done :-)

I don't need that. I use TB macros. ;-)

G> I hope this helps.

Thanks, yes.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Wochenende wird schoen. Unwetter und Waldbraende. *

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.0.2.10
under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600Service Pack 2