Hello Melissa Reese & everyone else,

on 27-Jan-2005 at 07:10 you (Melissa Reese) wrote:

>> I wish to move folders under the account tree to different locations. Is
>> this possible?

> You can also "drag and drop" to move folders around.

Related question... what happens when you move a folder "in" or "out" of an
account? For example, move a folder that was created as a common folder
into an account - will it be linked to the account and become an account
folder? And how do you keep account and common folders apart once they are
created - or isn't this important, in other words, is the screen layout in
the folder list the only thing that keeps account & common folders apart?

I tried moving one of my common folders "into" my main account, when I
clicked on the folder afterwards, the status log on the bottom of the
screen shows the account log, so I'd assume the common folder became an
account folder, but who knows...

Questions over questions... :-)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Lyall's Fundamental Observation: The most important leg of a three
legged stool is the one that's missing.