Thursday, January 27, 2005, 3:47:10 PM, Tony Boom wrote:

JH>> How do I make it so that just messages from her to me are
JH>> filtered into her folder?

Tony>  Send your filter to this list with her name, your name, as they appear in
Tony>  the to and from feilds and the folder you want them to go to and it
should
Tony>  be easier for someone on here to work out for you,

BeginFilter
Name: Michelle
Active: 1
Source: \\NWA Mail\Inbox
Target: \\NWA Mail\Inbox\Michelle
Filtering Strings:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] | Sender  | Yes
                    [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |Recipient| Yes

I want ONLY messages with those two factors to go into the Michelle
folder.  This is the way I have it set up now.

I do NOT want emails with [EMAIL PROTECTED] | Sender | Yes
and                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]  | Recipient| Yes
and                       [EMAIL PROTECTED] (no matter how many
names in the "to" or "cc" or "bcc" fields)
to go into the Michelle folder.

--
Jeanny House
Eau Claire, WI