On Saturday, February 05, 2005 at 7:52:05 AM [GMT -0500], Alexander S.
Kunz wrote:

> This is a privacy, not a security issue. For that very reason the
> wish to add a sender to a list of "trusted senders" from whom remote
> images are allowed exists. Or a simple menu entry "download images
> now".

This is one feature in ThunderBird that makes it more pleasant to read
mail with. By default, it doesn't retrieve graphics or other data in
HTML mail. However, at the click of a button, you can do this right
there in the viewer.

--
Cheers,
 -= Allie =-