Hello Sharyn,

Wednesday, February 9, 2005, 10:20:58 AM, you wrote:
S> You just fixed my problem, Leif -- thanks! And I've added the
S> dash-dash-space-return to my templates too. I didn't know that
S> trick (though I bet it's in the welcome file and I'd just forgotten
S> it)

You're very welcome, and thank you for fixing your sig delimiter. Just
one FYI though, you might want to put it above your name so people
won't have to cut it out by hand (see below). Take care.

--
 __    ____  ____  ____   TBUDL/BETA/DEV/TECH Lists Moderator / PGP 0x6C0AB16B
(  )  ( ___)(_  _)( ___)  TBUDP Wiki Site: http://www.PCWize.com/thebat/tbudp

Tagline of the day:
Hundreds of randomly inserted taglines and look which one you got!