Hello Robin,
Saturday, February 12, 2005, 8:55:58 PM, you wrote:

RA> Hmm, don't know why that happens. It doesn't to me - did you edit the QT
RA> at all?

No,  I  have not changed it. I'm guessing it has to do with the number
of addresses you are sending it to.

>> And to offer you a further challenge, if I address it to a group of
>> people it seems to have no greeting at all.

RA> Yes, there is a line in the QT
RA> "%_GAR_Max=4%-"
RA> that defines the maximum number of names that you want to appear on the
RA> greeting line. Change that value 4 if you want to see more. Personally,
RA> 4 is about the maximum number of names I want to see before it becomes
RA> slightly absurd.

Actually this is not quite what I was referring to. I have some groups
of  people   I  send  mail  to.  For  example  the  executive  of  the
Paramedic Association I belong to. When I select to send to this group
it  puts  the line PAM Exec in the To: line and not the peoples names.
When this happens I no greeting at all.

Like I said, I hope your up for a challenge. :)

--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10 on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A