> I just got an email about Bat Voyager with a link the ritlabs website but
> there is nothing there apart from a news item saying the same as the
> email.
>
> Am I missing something?

In broken, incomplete, English too... I was quite 'ammused'. :)  While I
know the majority of the software company isn't primarily English, they
have plenty of English speaking helpers that could have proofed it :)

And no, I don't think you missed anything, I couldn't find much else about
the software except what was already included in the email.

Looks like they're giving out free email accounts too... interesting.

--
Jonathan Angliss
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>