Hello Paul,

On Monday, February 21, 2005 at 10:19:09 GMT -0600 (which was 17:19:09
where I live), Paul Stephen wrote and made these valuable points on
the subject of "AVG Certification Message":

> I am bamboozled. I get emails from others (not necessarily using The
> Bat!) that have this string embedded:

>> Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

> Is this text added automatically to The Bat messages or do I have to
> write my own macro to add this? (The AVG plug-in works fine.)

> In AVG 7 I have "certify" turned ON in both Incoming and Outgoing
> mail.

> I am still using Version 1.61 of The Bat!

This "signature" is added by the AVG system if you select the option to do so.
IMHO, it's totally ridiculous to add such a signature, especially when you have
no attachment added.

 Dick

Being in a nudist colony probably takes all the fun out of Halloween.

Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600 Service Pack 1