"X-Rogue",":PACO:"> Hello all,
> Friday, February 25, 2005, Jan Rifkinson wrote:

>> Would someone be so kind as to direct me to the current NOD32 plug-in?

> this is the last version developed by Ritlabs and working with 3.x
> version:

> http://www.thebat.cz/stazeni/beta/nod32.rar (50kB)

Would someone please explain what this Nod32 plugin is? I've been
using Nod32 for over two years with excellent results, and the Bat!
for longer than that, but I never run across a Nod32 plugin. Have I
been sleeping?

Paco

--

Using The Bat! 3.0.1.33 under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600
Service Pack 2 on a Pentium II with 255MB. :PACO: