Hi Marek,

On Friday, February 25, 2005, at 5:46:19 AM PST, you wrote:

Mikus>> Which version of installed NOD32 components do You use?
Mikus>> 2.12.3?

> 2.12.2 and actually I didn't know there's a newer version available.
> Will check that out.

I don't feel any need to use the nod32 plug-in, but I don't think the
difference between v2.12.2 and 2.12.3 should really make a difference
with regards to the plug-in.

Since I noticed that my v2.12.2 didn't update itself to v2.12.3 via
the internal update function, I wrote to Eset, and here was their
response (14 February):

The current version (2.12.3) came out about a month ago. The only
thing that was changed from 2.12.2 was that a couple of websites had
trouble opening with the default settings. It didn't come as a
component update, but had to be downloaded completely. As this
affected very few people, we didn't mention it to everyone, as we will
be having a major program update within a couple of weeks. As this
will also have to be retrieved by downloading the entire program, we
felt the easiest way not mention the minor update, unless the user was
experiencing the connection problem.

As soon as this next update is available, you'll receive a pop-up
notifying you of it's release.

Melissa

PGP public keys:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]&Body=Please%20send%20keys

TB! v2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1