Tuesday, March 8, 2005, 8:48:56 AM, Robin wrote:

RA> I'm not sure what you mean by "add the account to the group". If I did I
RA> would try to reproduce your problem.

Also to MFPA.

I mean, sign on to TB! as an administrator and select "Options" and then
"Network and Administration".  On the groups tab I have two groups.  One
for my wife and one for me.  My group has about 9 email accounts
selected.  Having just set up the new email account, I wanted to add it
to my group.  It seems to work fine and I can end and restart TB! as
many times as I like and it works fine.  However, once I have shut down
Windows and then restarted, the account disappears from the group.

I've had this problem, from memory, since before V2.  I did report the
bug and it went absolutely nowhere useful.

I even had a moaning session on here about it and nobody could figure it
out.  It must be something that is stored in a volatile place as a
Windows reboot is what stuffs it.

--
Cheers,
 Allister