On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 23:35:44 -0800, Melissa Reese <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>Is the current release version (non-beta) stable and fully functional?

Stable as software can be - nothing guaranteed. I have to restart
every once in a while for the message list pane gets corrupted -
unsure if this is a DLL conflict or TB!, although I expect the latter
("index grid out of range" is usually the first error, it gets worse
after that).
In my case (using v2.12.00 for daily office tasks), several bugs or
incomplete and even lacking functionality is still not fixed,
corrected or added although reported by many of us for a long time.
This includes basic things like the doubtful HTML editor and IMAP
support - to name just one thing, in a reply all formatting in the
%QUOTES  is still lost (I'm currently testing v3.01.33).

Moving to v3 depends on your requirements, I'd say. For professional
use I see no gain in smiley and rogue support, and a fancy inteface
where large, shaded buttons take up more precious space... :-\

--
Happy flappin'!
 Corne' (aka Cory, The Batdmin)