Hi [EMAIL PROTECTED],
  On 28/3/2005 12:29 AM -0500, you wrote:

IMAP4 a/c has the Inbox, Outbox, etc.  Does those count?  Anyway, How
do I "see" the messages on the server so that I can select them and
drag & drop???

Go in the IMAP account properties, navigate to the 'Mail Management' options and ensure that the you enable the options under 'Automatically connect to the server' .... 'at startup', 'For managing folders', 'When account is selected', and 'By any command'.

Clicking on each folder should show their content, since selecting each folder will lead to a header synchronisation provided the connection with the server has been successfully established.

If you're not seeing the folder's content then it may be a problem with TB! and your server.

When I click on Get new mail (or Connect to Server), I get the
Connection Center; but no activity, no messsages, no downloading.
Then it time out.  [I logged onto its webmail; and there are a few
messages there.]

In "Manage IMAP Folders", for the Inbox, I have a check mark in
"Subscribe"; and "do not synchronize".

Even if 'do not synchronize' is ticked, selecting the Inbox will still lead to a header sync. The synchronizing options there are for unattended, automatic syncs without the folder being selected.

--
 Allie Martin
-=-=-