Hi Ralph,
  On 28/3/2005 4:48 PM +0200, you wrote:

As for bandwith: i use a 2mbit line, so that shouldn't be
the bottleneck, i guess.

That depends on the throughput your IMAP server allows. Bandwidth throttling may be there. However, if you are getting a 2Mbit connection then it shouldn't be a problem for you to retrieve all message bodies to cache for searching.

Gotta try out the newer version you mentioned...

Yes.

--
 Allie Martin
System specs: http://www.ac-martin.com/sysspecs.htm