Hello Scott,

SF> Hello MikeD,

SF> Thursday, March 31, 2005, 10:29:35 AM, you wrote:

M3>> [...] When I first started having this problem, I not only
M3>> 'un-installed' the add-in, I deleted the all the training
M3>> data and retrained. That did not stop the problem from
M3>> reoccurring either.

SF> I did this and it worked. I uninstalled the plugin, deleted all
SF> BayesIt files, and then downloaded and installed the latest
SF> version (not the one that comes with 2.12.00).

SF> I didn't realise that there is a different procedure for installing
SF> the plugin now, Through Options-Preferences-Protection-Antispam
SF> rather than Options-Preferences-Plugins as before.

SF> I had to retrain but this was not a problem as I have a fairly
SF> large mailbase to work with.

SF> It remains to be seen how well it works now but at least it works.

SF> Thanks for the help.

Hope it works better for you now.

 MikeD                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.0.2.10 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2