Hello all,

Well friends, the time has come.. Rachel and I will be married this
Saturday, the 9th, at 6:30pm. We're both really excited, and there will
be many pictures I'll post up after we get back from our week long
honeymoon to our house in Mexico.

I have been ordered (see? She started already <grin>) that I am not to
take any device with me which could be used for communication purposes
to the outside world. At this point I'm wondering if she's going to
hook me up with a tank full of something other than air when we go
SCUBA diving and leave me on the bottom as fish food. She swears she
didn't just marry me for my pitiful State employee salary <grin>, but
you never know.

So... I'll be out of touch until 18th. Take care all.

--
 __    ____  ____  ____   TBUDL/BETA/DEV/TECH Lists Moderator / PGP 0x6C0AB16B
(  )  ( ___)(_  _)( ___)  TBUDP Wiki Site: http://www.PCWize.com/thebat/tbudp

Tagline of the day:
This email will self-destruct upon deletion.