Saturday, April 09, 2005, [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Saturday, April 09, 2005, Mica Mijatovic [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>>  ~( __ _"o   Was another beautiful day, Fri,  8 Apr 2005,
>>    @  @      at 21:00:22 -0700, when [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>>> Is there a way to get The Bat! to start as if it is a new installation
>>> -- without actually re-installing it? Or get The Bat! to look at
>>> another directory for the mail folders?

>> 1) Delete registry entry...

>> [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\rit\The Bat!]

>> ...and start thebat.exe. You'll be prompted for the standard info as
>> when you install it for the first time.

>> 2) The path to "Mail" directory/folder you can set at
>> Options|Preferences|System|Mail Directory.

> Thanks, Mica.  It worked.

Somewhere along the line, I mess up. I have a few accounts that doesn't
show all the folders within those accounts. Other accounts do. Is there
an easy way to correct this -- instead of re-creating all the folders
again?

--
Thanks in advance
JM

Using The Bat! 2.12.00
Under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1