Hi z5worg,

On Sunday, April 10, 2005 at 9:32:12 PM you wrote:

zzc> I have 2 folders:  folder 1 and 1A.  1A is nested under 1.

zzc> I accidentally drag 1A to become folder 2 -- on the same level as folder
zzc> 1.  How do I get it to nest under folder 1 again?

  While folder is in focus, use the Shift+Control+arrow keys to move
  it. The right arrow key should put it back where it belongs.

--

Regards,
  Maggie

“…therefore be like Sun, and move your way smoothly. When you are here I'll
enjoy your presence, and when you are not, I will watch the Moon.” Mica on TBOT