Hi Thomas,

On Sunday, April 17, 2005 at 2:17:15 PM you wrote:

M>> I know upgrading has been discussed on this list bajillions of times,
M>> but do you know of a place where step-by-step instructions on
M>> upgrading can be found?

TF> Here:

TF> 1.) Download the latest release version.

Good instructions on how to download. But--

  She downloaded version 2.12 on purpose and the code format sent by
  Ritlabs is for version three. They finally answered her email and
  wondered why she wanted 2.12 instead of version 3, for which code
  they sent, and she told them. That was on Friday, so I suppose it
  will be sorted out on Monday if they send the codes for version 2.12.

  Now all I have to do is try to remember how to go from version 1 to
  version 2.12... moving the folders, etc. Very dim, the distant past.

--

Regards,
  Maggie

Perfection of means and confusion of ends seem to characterize our age.