Hello Peter,

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 19:36:06 +0200 GMT (16/04/2005, 00:36 +0700 GMT),
Peter Meyns wrote:

zzc>>       Some tasks are now active.  Do you want to exit when finished?

zzc>> And there are 3 choices: Yes, No and Abort. I tried both No and Abort;
zzc>> and get the same result -- nothing. How do I find out what tasks are
zzc>> active? And does any of those 3 choices let me terminate whatever tasks
zzc>> are active and Exit The Bat!?

PM> I remember this quite well from the 2.x series, the reason I don't
PM> exactly know. I can't remember when I saw it last, so it seems to me a
PM> bug that was fixed in the 3.x cycle. Different experience anyone?

Same exprerience: I had this problem in v2, but not in v3 any more.

Yes: Exits after download is complete.
No: Completes download, but doesn't exit.
Abort: Aborts download and exits.

To find out which tasks are active, I focus the Download Manager.

As desired. Using XP Pro Sp2.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

In an office: WOULD THE PERSON WHO TOOK THE STEP LADDER YESTERDAY
PLEASE BRING IT BACK OR FURTHER STEPS WILL BE TAKEN.

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.0.2.10
under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600Service Pack 2