Hello MFPA,

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 19:58:46 +0100 GMT (18/04/2005, 01:58 +0700 GMT),
MFPA wrote:

>> TB displays Unicode by switching to the RTV. That's an annoyance which
>> has been addressed.

M> Is that in a beta?

The version I am using just has something that was fixed over the
versin you are using (don't remember what), but nothing to do with
Unicode.

M> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4067 has not been updated,
M> even to say it was "in work".

It has not been updated, and I don't know whether they are really
working on displaying Unicode messages in the PTV. Stefan says in the
bug report you reference: "PTV does not support Unicode and I doubt
that it will".

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

The "save" icon on Microsoft Word shows a floppy disk, with the
shutter on backwards.

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.0.2.10
under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600Service Pack 2