Hi all,

  I don't know what happened and how changed something (my e-mail
provider or ritlabs) but, the problem recently reported concerning LDAP
V3 specification uncompliancy seems to have gone away.
It don't know what solved the problem because :
- at first my problem occured with outlook 2003 and TB 3.5 RC1;
-now, I don't know for outlook, but everything seems to work properly
in TB 3.5 RC2;
              So, for those interested, try on your side and tell me

Greetings,,

--

Claude Renaud

Skype :

Name : renaud_claude
Number : 0870445179

Using The Bat! v3.5 Return RC2 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2