Hi all,

I did as Miroslav suggested and the icons became smaller, but they're still
big when I start The Bat! from the desktop icon. The icons are small when I
start The Bat! from quick bar shortcut AND the short cut under "Start |
Programs | ...  It doesn't help if I replace the desk top icon with the one
in quick launch bar or under "Start | Programs | ...  Whatever I do they're
still big...

Why is that...? Strange behaviour, if you ask me...

AJ Blisten
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / [EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailing address: Ostover, N-2730 Lunner - NORWAY

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0519-2, 12.05.2005
Tested on: 15.05.2005 15:53:32