Hello Costas Papadopoulos & everyone else,

on 15-Mai-2005 at 20:04 you (Costas Papadopoulos) wrote:

> Did you notice that if no text is selected, the context menu
> (right-click) shows next to "Copy..." - which is grayed out -
> something that looks like a couple of quotation marks?

Its "Copy To..." and to the right I see the quotation marks, too - but only
when there's no selected text. When I mark some text & click again, its a
small icon instead. Looks like a minor GUI issue to me... ?

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Dilbert's Words of Wisdom: Needing someone is like needing a
parachute. If he isn't there the first time you need him, chances are
you won't be needing him again.