Hello Costas,

Monday, May 16, 2005, 12:27:34 PM, you wrote:
C> Thank you. It worked perfectly, and I'm very relieved.

No problem.. I hasa similar issue where I wanted to move one mail
account from TB installed on one laptop to a new laptop with TB
installed.

The old laptop had TB installed in C:\Program Files\The Bat!, but the
new laptop had it installed under my user profile. I putzed with doing
backups, copying of folder over folder etc. I finally just copied the
account over and then did the same procedure I told you. It was the
easiest way to make sure I had all my QTs, templates etc.

--
 __    ____  ____  ____   TBUDL/BETA/DEV/TECH Lists Moderator / PGP 0x6C0AB16B
(  )  ( ___)(_  _)( ___)  TBUDP Wiki Site: http://www.PCWize.com/thebat/tbudp

Tagline of the day:
If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done.